Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag - Tag- and more tags...

I was tagged a couple of times by a few of you...and I can admit that I'm lazy when it comes to the tags. So here are two that I was just recently tagged by cause I don't remember the other ones that I was supposed to do!!

What are the last three things you purchased?

-Lamp
-Crayola Marker no mess book.
-Two cute ties for Ethan.

What are the last three songs you downloaded onto your ipod?
-Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
-No One - Alicia Keys
-Time of My Life - David Cook

What are your three favorite movies?
-Count of Monte Cristo
-The Prestige
-Transformers

What are three things you have not done yet?
-Put Ethan down for a nap.
-Made dinner.
-Cleaned the house.

What are your three favorite TV shows?
-Prison Break - Best show ever!!
-The Amazing Race
- Cold Case or Medium

Three things you can't live without?
-Cell Phone
-I asked Kurt...his answer....HIM & ETHAN
-Music

What are your three favorite dishes?
-Pasta! Pasta! Pasta!
-Rumbi's chicken teriyaki rice bowl...no veggies, half white rice, half noodles.
-Toss & Turn Chicken Salad at Goodwood!

What are your three favorite desserts?
-Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
-Berry Cobbler at Goodwood
-Applesauce Cookies

What three things would you buy if money were not an issue?
-Any car I wanted at the moment.
-My dream house.
-Fabulous Furniture/Home Decor

If you could have three wishes what would they be?
-Skinny, Sexy, Never gain weight body.
-Having no one close to me ever die.
-Have a new wardrobe every day.

Three people I tag...
-Kristin
-Alaina
-The girls in the neighborhood....yup all of you.

NOW THE NEXT TAG......

6-6-5
So on this tag you apparently go to your sixth folder of pictures and then post your sixth picture and tell all about it. So here it goes...

This was Ethan eating his favorite morning breakfast CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES. Yum!! Technically if I went clear back through all my pictures I guess this wouldn't be my 6th folder and 6th picture, but all of my old stuff is on my other computer and I don't want to go get it. So for now this is the stuff that's on my computer since I've got my new camera. It will have to do! The five people I tag:
*Mindy
*Kellie
*Jess M.
*Angie
*Michelle

1 comment:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

YUM...Chocolate chip pancakes sound so good right now....I think I may whip me up some for lunch, since I have already eaten breakfast!