Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Margetts Girls

This past week my cousin Jill was in town from Tennessee. We are the same age so we went through all of school together. She was also the one I went to BYU Hawaii with. She is now a reporter for a station out in Memphis and I don't get to see much of her. Yesterday all of us girls went to lunch at Cafe Rio. Lots of fun getting us loud Margetts girls together since we don't always see each other through the year!

Alaina, Christy, & Kristin

Brenda, Ashley, & my mom

me, Jill, & Tiff (and my retarded sister who had to be in all the pictures!)

8 comments:

Jesse said...

That sounds like it was so much fun! Sometimes I wish I could live a little closer to see everyone more often. I haven't seen you or Jill in forever!!!

N Luthi said...

Jill looks great...Looked like fun to be able to get togther!

Angie said...

OK so I haven't talked to Jill in well over a year. Since before I lost my phone (and her number). How fun that you guys are all able to get together so often-well, not with Jill but you with your sisters and stuff. :)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Kara! It is so fun to see you on here. You look so good. I always forget that you and Jill are cousins. That is really cool that she is a reporter. I love your blog. Your little boy is so stinky cute. Looks like he has the cutest little personality!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! And I am so not retarded, but just oh so fun! You are so lucky to have me! Hee hee

Jill said...

Fun, girl time is always so much fun. You can totally tell you and your sister are sisters. Cute!!

Ryan & Misty said...

Wow...I haven't seen Jill in FOREVER! I am still getting used to this blog thing so "blog stalking" as you and Angie so eloquently put it is not yet in my blood, but it is fun to log in occasionally and find out what everyone is up to. I didn't know she lived in Memphis...I was just there for work...I could have seen her on TV!

Beth and Jess said...

Do you know the pain you are causing me posting pictures of eating Cafe Rio with your sisters? :) Looks like fun adn oh so yummy.