Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Monster Mash

Last night we were invited to our neighbors for a Halloween party! Lots of couples from our neighborhood were invited and it was a ton of fun...a big thanks to the Shypkowski's. The best part was seeing everyone dressed up in their costumes...it makes me laugh just thinking about it. We played some games, sang karaoke, and ate way too much food. It's always fun being with everyone and just chatting about nothing! Here is a preview of our night...

Kurt and I have decided to permanently change our looks...we feel this best describes us and our life....and apparently we don't rock out too hard because I'm doing the love sign (what the heck) and Kurt is doing hang loose! We are hard core baby!!!
The Madsen's and The Oliverson's

The Dabo's and The Shypkowski's

The Goodloe's and The Ceser's


The Votaw's and The Losers who wouldn't dress up...The Coon's

The Carter's


Yin and Yang....better known as The Gailey's

I've gotta say that I really do love Halloween. I love that the leaves are turning all sorts of colors, the air is so much crisper, all the Halloween decorations, and that you get to play a different character when you get all dressed up!! Thanks again everyone for a fun night!

7 comments:

Hess Fam said...

that looks way fun!! Isaac and Dallas suck!!!

Walter Family said...

I love your costumes! We wanted to go to that but had another party the same night. Too bad they weren't on different days, that looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

You guys make a bad-a couple!!! Hahaha I love it!

Jessica Madsen said...

Looks like fun! We got a good laugh out of these pictures:)
P.S...I tagged you!

I'm Mindy. said...

Your costumes are great!! I would love to see them in person...could you dress like that for real??

Gibbons Family said...

cute costumes!!!!

Annie said...

The Gaileys use to be in my ward. That is too funny. At least I think that is them. I saw your uncle tonight at the expos trunk or treat. The uncle that lived by the mink farm. I said hi, but I can't remember his name. That brought back lots of memories of the haystack and feeding the minks. how funny were we?