Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Lover!

I just wanted to wish my sexy lover a Happy Birthday! Today he turned the big 26! There is so much I love about you babe and words can't quite do it justice! I just wanted to let you know that you are my everything! You are so easy to be around and are constantly making me laugh. You are the most amazing husband, father, and friend. Life is so easy with you! I love who you are and love that you love me! You complete who I am, without you I would be a crazed mad women who worries and stresses about everything. Thank you for these amazing four and a half years. I love you and hope you have a very Happy Birthday.
We've been down in St. George (that post to come shortly) so we celebrated big! ha ha ha! Of course the day had to begin with a trip to Instacare for Ethan. He woke up holding his ear and become super upset. I guess it was about due time since he hasn't been to the doctor for being sick (well besides not gaining weight). His left ear has a small ear infection so it paid off going, however by the time we were in the waiting room at Instacare he wanted to run around and tell everyone hi....making me feel like we didn't need to be there. Anyways, he's on meds now and doing just fine! But a nice start to Kurt's birthday! Kurt also got an awesome dance performed by Kristin and Caiser and lots of loves from all the kids this morning.He got his b-day present before we left...I didn't want to wait until we got home. He put a new exhaust on his truck...not quite sure what it is with boys and toys for their cars....but my hubby loves cars....as if you all don't know that! We've been through quite the cars in the four and a half years we've been married (love ya babe!). He also got a new body for his remote control monster truck and painted it while we've been down here...it looks awesome!! I did run to the store late last night because I'm a bad wife and forgot a card... so in the morning he woke up to a green pumpkin full of the things he likes.


And we ended the night with dinner at The Pizza Factory!


6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Happy Birthday Kurt!! I am glad to hear you had so much fun!

The Jacobson Family said...

Happy Birthday Kurt! It sounds like you had a good time, the monster truck looks awesome.

hollyw said...

Happy Birthday Kurt! Eat an extra time at the pizza factory for me!

N Luthi said...

that picture of the two of you is dang cute!! Happy Birthday Kurt! So sorry for the ear infection though.

Isaac and Dallas said...

Happy Birthday dirt. So we owe you dinner. Tell us when and we are there. Sorry about Ethan.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Kurty wurty. Sounds like you guys had a great time.