Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hubby Tag

I was tagged a couple of days ago from my sister-in-law Kellie and am just getting around to doing it. Too much stuff with Ethan went on after so I'm just catching up. This was a fun tag!! I like to talk about my sexy lover!!


#1 Where did you meet?
Sophomore year at West Jordan High!! He would wave to my friend Angie in her drivers ed class....and I thought his friend was cute! We all eventually formed a huge group and hung out through high school.

#2 How long did you date before you were married?
Ok so we knew each other for forever, just had never dated!! When he got home from his mission there was no getting to know you, we already knew each other. We started hanging out and the next thing we knew we were engaged! We got engaged two months after he got home from his mission and were married three months later....so five months.

#3 How long have you been married
Four and a half wonderful years! They have flown by!

#4 What does he do that surprises you?
Every now and again I get flowers from him for no reason. I love it! He can fix anything....seriously ANYTHING! I used to throw things away when they would get broken...not anymore. Mr. Fix it lives with me.

#5 What is your favorite feature of his?
His eyes and his smile. Kurt has some crazy weird color of eyes....I love it! His smile is so cute...he has the wrinkles all around the corners of his eyes when he smiles and it makes his face light up.

#6 What is your favorite quality of his?
His patience. I'm not a patient person...as most of you know. I worry way too much. Kurt calms me and makes me patient. He is a very go with the flow person...I'm not. When he's around I feel so much more at ease and calm....and I'm working on the patience thing.

#7 What is his favorite sport
Well he wrestled in high school, and still likes to TRY and take his brothers down. I'm going with Kellie on this one...any one that knows any of the Jenkins know that they are fish!! Kurt is awesome at any water sport and makes it look like the easiest thing ever, it's pretty frustrating. He is awesome on slalom.

#8 What is his favorite color?
He told me that it changes....so today lets say it's red....for his Utes.

#9 What is his favorite food?
Pizza. The man can eat like five pizzas. That's all he ever eats. We always have pizza in our fridge.

#10 Does he have a nickname for you?
In high school he nicknamed me smalls for my height. That stuck through school, but now I'm more babe or hon.

#11 Do you have any children?
Sure do!! That would be Kurt's clone.....Ethan!

#12 What do you like to do together?
Oh...lots of things. We like going out to dinner together, boating, watch Jazz games, just being together, and of course vacationing!!

#13 When and where was your first kiss?
In his parents basement. He claims I wanted him to kiss me....which I did, but I wasn't making it obvious. He was nervous so it was a pretty funny first kiss.

#14 Does he have a hidden talent?
Like I said before he can fix anything, but he does have a special talent with cars. He can fix many things on cars. He completely restored his 66' mustang which he bought for $500 and when he sadly sold it last year made a lot more then that off of it.


#15 Who said I love you first?

My lover!

#16 What is his favorite type of music?
He pretty much likes everything. His favorite band is Creed and it's the only band I ever hear him sing to....well that and Chris Daughtry.

#17 What do you admire most about him?
He is such a great husband and father. He always takes care of Ethan and I. He is a hard worker and loves to accomplish things.

#18 Do you think he’ll read this?
Yup, and then make fun of some things!

I TAG:
Jill, Jocelyn, Anne, Allison, Jamie, Dallas, Janai, Kristin, Alaina...and whoever else wants to do it! Lots of tags going around lately!

4 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

We miss you guys! We are so glad to hear that Ethan's results came back so good! You were right, being a mom is great! We love you guys!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I love your family picture. I think that is awesome that Kurt likes pizza, I sure wish Paul liked it more, it would make pizza/movie night a lot more fun. I'm glad to see you two are doing so well :)

Angie said...

LOL! I totally forgot about him waving to me in drivers ed. I had such a crush on your husband, that's funny! We always liked such different guys. lol. You guys ARE perfect for each other. I love you both!

I'm Mindy. said...

Fun to look back and remember the past! You guys are perfect for each other!!