Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gardner Village


Yesterday I met up with my mom, Kristin, and Alaina at Gardner Village to see all the witches. It's super cute over there, and has lots to see. We took some fun pictures with the witches and then ate lunch at Archibald's...which didn't last long for Ethan and I since he was being a butthead! Sometimes I wish he could talk and just tell me what he wants, other times I'm glad he can't so that he can't always choose. He was so exhausted by lunch time that when I pulled out of the parking lot he was gone. After an outing like this I wonder why we attempted since we are outnumbered... four adults to six kids....and it's only going to get worse. YIKES!





They have a cute little "Witch Hunt" paper you can print off of their website. You have to search for the witches all around Gardner Village and write down where you found them. After you find them all you can get a cookie for $.25. It was cute and the kids all thought it was fun, except for Ethan who was refusing to sit in his stroller and tried to get out...as seen above!!

...and then here is my little pumpkin!! I've got to say he's got the craziest personality...and I love it! He is constantly making faces at us and now he loves to scream and smile at the camera...I love my boy!!

9 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...in those hand full of pictures...I saw so much personality...and all from one littl guy! Amazing!!

Angie said...

You're kid is such a freak. But he is so cute. I just love all the pictures b/c I carck up looking through all of them. Thank you for supporting my family by visiting the mill of my great-great-great grandpa Archibald. :)

hollyw said...

I love gardner village. Ethan is so dang cute I just want to squeeze him!

Emily said...

Ethan is a doll! I love the picture of him the stroller. That expression is priceless. Also, I saw the blog about your sisters pictures and (if I can pull the resources together :))will contact her about doing some of the kids for Christmas. She did a great job with yours.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

He's Still CUTE even if he's a Little Stinker!
I need to get over to Gardner Village with the kids...I Love Witches!

tammy said...

Ethan is so cute,looks like you and your family had a great time at gardner village.

Ariel said...

You've had so much going on. Happy Belated Birthday Kurt! There are some fab pics of you too. You are beautiful as always.

N Luthi said...

Love gardner village in the fall. YOu should come to wiched night out in a couple of weeks we go every year and it is so much fun!

Gibbons Family said...

It looks like you guys have so much fun together with your family! That is such a great gift! I realize more and more how much I took my family time for granted... I miss seeing everyone so much!