Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hidden Peak

On Saturday afternoon we went with The Coon's up to Snowbird to ride the tram. Apparently it was "Guest Appreciation Day" up there...so by bringing a can of food for each person we got to ride up on the tram to Hidden Peak for free. Don't worry that we were all packed in like sardines on the ride up and right when we got there someone let a nasty you know what...I almost puked. I was breathing in the smell and when you breathe it...you eat it. SICK! It was an amazing view from up top, cold & windy...but beautiful. Ethan thought the snow was pretty fun and thought he was pretty cool walking around everywhere. Then once again we were packed in like sardines for the ride down...this time no nasty smells. I haven't been up Little Cottonwood Canyon many times and forgot how pretty it is. The granite is amazing. We ended the night we some tasty pizza at The Pie! Thanks to Dallas and Isaac for letting us tag along!

We got yelled at for taking this picture...but it was well worth it. Apparently you aren't supposed to sit on the chair lift...who would know that!? There wasn't any sign...idiot Snowbird workers!






It was so pretty up there. This picture doesn't do it justice, but it's all I've got.

4 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

How FUN...It looks BEAUTIFUL up there.
Sure glad I wasn't on the Tram. Not only would you have smelled Farts...you would have smelled Barf!...I would have hurled for sure after smelling that in the small tiny space!

N Luthi said...

oh my that hat is cute!!! I can't believe we already have snow I am still in summer mode.

Kristin said...

So fun, you guys always do cool things! I too, LOVE that hat on Ethan....want to eat him!

Brandi Johns said...

That looks fun, and really cold. I love your Halloween costumes. That looks fun.