Sunday, October 5, 2008

St. George Vaca...

Every year my family heads down to St. George for the St. George marathon and for General Conf. My family has been doing it from the time I was little but now that we are all married with kids it gets harder for everyone to make it down. This year Kurt and I headed down a little earlier then everyone else and then we were joined by the Hogan's for the last part of our week. We did lots of fun things and took way too many pictures. This is a forewarning that there are going to be lots of pictures in this post. We did lots of lounging...

Swimming...




Played at the park...



Went to a cute splash park that had a whole bunch of red rocks and a little stream you could walk through. (Thanks Holly...I saw this on your blog awhile ago and made Kurt look it up while we were there) Ethan had a blast...we stopped by on our way back to the condo so he ended up getting soaked in clothes!


Went to Fiesta Fun to ride the go carts...which is nothing but some awesome white trash!! But lots of fun!!!
.


...and then of course celebrated Kurt's birthday which I've already posted about! It's always such a good get away, but then always nice to come home again. Now we are looking forward to next year!

6 comments:

N Luthi said...

Cute it looks like mid summer not october...

Isaac and Dallas said...

Looks like you guys had fun. So when do we get to go down and have fun too. I am glad you were able to get away for a few days. Always need a brake from every day life.

Henderson said...

Oooo...go-carts! That sounds really fun! Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe it is still warm enough somewhere to swim...:( Now I am depressed about New York!

I'm Mindy. said...

Way fun!! After seeing your pictures...I think I could use a vacation!

Beth and Jess said...

I love the fall blog. So cute. My dad lives in St George and we always go to the fountains there. they are so much fun. And again I cna't get over how cute your little guy is. You can just see his personality through that little mischievous grin.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Looks like a TON of FUN!!
I'm glad Kurt got one last HURRAW before he becomes chained to his desk! lol...
Also, Happy Birthday KURT!