Monday, October 4, 2010

Another year older....

My hubby turned the big 28 yesterday! We celebrated Friday night by hitting dinner and a movie with just the two of us! He also got this...
He got it two weeks early so he could enjoy it the last times out on the lake! Hopefully his present makes up for his day yesterday! Although I was a good wife and made him a cake, I forgot to plan a good dinner! We had no food in the house (grocery shopping was today) and I didn't even think about dinner! So my cute hubby settled with Cheerios! Really, we had NO food!
I love you Kurt and hope that you had a great day!! Thanks for being my best friend and making me laugh EVERY day!! Life is so much fun with you! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Baby Reese looked so precious in her dress! She is such a beautiful baby! And Happy b-day to Kurt. Also, email me your phone # cuz I want to get together! casiblanchard@yahoo.com

I'm Mindy. said...

Happy Birthday KURT!!!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Happy Birthday! Closer to 30 now!