Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blessing Day

This past Sunday we were able to bless Reese! Kurt did a great job and gave her a wonderful blessing. She was such a good baby and didn't even make a peep!
I sure missed my cute MOM and DAD! We wished they could have been here. However, we know that they are needed much more in Japan then here! I know they would have been on the next plane, if they were able to.
My talented mother in law made her dress for me! I showed her one that I really liked and the next thing I knew she had it all made! Thank you so much Lynette! I loved it!
After the blessing we headed back to our house for a little breakfast! Thanks to all my family and friends who helped with everything! Thanks Kell for writing down what you remembered!! I'm so glad I have that!

I didn't get a lot of pictures of just her in her dress or of her and Ethan together. We couldn't find my wedding ring about ten minutes before we were supposed to leave, so pictures didn't happen since we were searching for it (don't worry we found it after church). At least we got what we did!! I just wish I had some of my cute kids together! Maybe we will have to dress them up again! :) Kurt will just love that idea!!

5 comments:

N Luthi said...

I am a lot jelous of her hair...she is so beautiful Kara!!

Kellie said...

Such cute pics, and I LOVE her dress and the hot pink... So cute :) I'm sorry we couldn't make it the house after, but it was a great day. We are so glad she's here!

Clifton and Melinda said...

She is gorgeous and you look FABULOUS! Her dress is beautiful...your mother in law is super talented! Congrats again girl! :)

Annie said...

She is a cutie. Her dress is beautiful. Your dress is really cute too. I love small babies...it's easier to carry them in their carseats!!!!

Rosalie said...

What a beautiful dress! I LOVE the pink ribbon! You guys look GREAT! She is sooo pretty, but of course she is, she is yours! Thank you for sharing! What cute pics!