Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 Months

Reese had her two month check up today!! The doc said she looked great and is still a small little peanut. Apparently Kurt and I produce babies who like to puke...and puke A LOT! Hopefully she will eventually start to keep more of it in her tummy and not all over her outfits! Here are her stats:
Weight: 9.4 lbs - 15%
Height: 22 in. - 40%
Head: 50%
She has been such a fun baby!! I love this stage where they start smiling! She is so happy when she wakes up and loves to coo and smile at us! How can you resist these two big dimples!? And I hope those baby blues stay and look like my moms. My guess is they won't, but for now they are fun to look at. She has been a great little sleeper for me. She started sleeping eight hours during the night at 5 weeks and at about 7 weeks she started giving me 10 hours a night! I love her to pieces and can't wait for each new little stage! I've decided that the second child is a tough little thing. I'm going to laugh when she starts stealing all of Ethan's toys...it will be payback to the countless times he drives them on her face and all over her head. As much as he's constantly right in her face he usually gets pretty big smiles from her!
I can't not post about my cute little Ethan! He loves preschool and is constantly learning. He cracks me up every day with the things that he talks to me about. He will talk to anyone and tell them our whole life story while he's at it (do you think he takes after his mother?). He is a great big brother and is always helping me out. He makes us laugh every day with his fun little personality but at the same time can be a little stubborn thing and never listen! I love him so much and am so glad he's my little buddy!
I'm so grateful for my two sweet kids! I don't know what I would do without them...even on the days where I think I'm going to pull out my hair! I sure love them to pieces.

13 comments:

Henderson said...

Such cute kids! Our kids are so similar in age (and personality) I wish we were closer so they could be friends!

I'm Mindy. said...

They both are so cute!!! I cant believe how big Reese is getting...

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Those Dimples are to DIE FOR!!!
She is such a DOLL!
And Ethan is HILARIOUS!!
I LOVE how he invites you into the house!

The Jacobson Family said...

Your kids are so adorable! I wish we could have been to her blessing, her blessing dress is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Kurt looks like you had a good day.

Ariel said...

look at those dimples! just liker pretty mommy. So cute.

Rosalie said...

Awesome! They are both VERY VERY cute! I LOVE what kids have to say! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Darling!!! Where have I been kara!!! She is adorable! Congratulations!

Rosies said...

the real slim shady???? I am soooo confused!! that was supposed to be me brandi hi!!!

Kellie said...

Ah, Happy Birthday Reese :) She is so cute; I need to hold her again! And Ethan is a babe!

Kellie said...

P.S. is that what Ethan is wearing for the family pictures? If so they might be twinners because Bennett has the same shirt :)

Walter Family said...

Reese is too adorable! It's crazy how fast they change. Brayden was a puker too! :) I could never put either of us in cute outfits because I knew they wouldn't last long! And what you wrote about Ethan telling everyone your life story is so Ashton - it made me laugh because I just wrote about that on our blog! They are so much alike! Super cute pics!

The Dabo's said...

Seriously a doll face!

Anonymous said...

She's so so cute!! Ollie was 9.5 lbs at birth!! Be happy you have a little peanut ;)