Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wasatch Women's 10 K

Yesterday I ran in the Wasatch Women's Love Your Body 10K with my cute mother in law! It was a beautiful run down at Thanksgiving Point. The run was supposed to be 6.2 miles but apparently the officer lead us down the wrong path making the run an extra mile! My mind mentally gave up at 6.2, but somehow I pushed through. I crossed the finish line at 1 hour 7 minutes making it a 9.24 minute mile! Big improvement from my 10K last year! Now it's off to train for the SL marathon! YIKES! Anyone have any advice??

3 comments:

Rich and Nickie said...

Who..hoo! You seriously amaze me by getting out there running so soon after the babe. So are you registered for the marathon? I wish I could do it with you. You will love it...and I know you have the determination to do it. Good luck!

N Luthi said...

once again all I can say is wow!

The Broughs said...

Um... my advice is... wait I have no advice, you could try being lazy like me? lol.. you are a rock star! That awesome on your timing!