Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Say hello to Mr. Incredible and our little Witch!
I've never seen Ethan so excited for night time to come! He couldn't wait to trick or treat! We tried to make the day go by fast! We made some spider cookies...
and visited Grandma's to get pictures with all the cousins...
He drove us nuts half the day with his craziness but it paid off seeing him run out the door with Kurt ready to yell "Trick or Treat! It was pouring rain but it didn't bother him a bit! He was so excited!!

After he got home we got in Halloween jammies and sent him to work answering the door. I think he was just as excited to put candy in every one's bag as he was to get his own candy! I don't think I had to answer the door once, except while he was gone! Then the kiddos went to bed, and we enjoyed the rest of our night!
I think we have enough candy to last a life time! Ethan got the trick or treating down pat....distract all the nice people with your charm and take as much candy as possible while distracted! I guess the kids pretty smart! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

8 comments:

Rosalie said...

Love the costumes! You have such cute kids! I love it!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hello sweet Kara!!! How are you?? Your kids are ADORABLE! So I am thinking that you already put in your Scensy order??? If not I want to order!!!! Text me or call me at (801)953-7036 or you can send me a message on my blog or fb :) hope we get to see you SOON! xoxo ~ Kerrian

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That is the cutest witch I've ever seen! And Ehtan looks like a big boy now! Adam has those same spider pj's too. Cute spider cookies, yummy!

Kellie said...

So cute! And I love that last pic of Reese, smiling through her binki! She's such a cutie :)

Annie said...

So cute!! Too bad the weather was terrible, but looks like you had a great Halloween anyway. That little girl of your is adorable.

Ariel said...

Incredibly cute. Tess has the same binky. Go mam! I can't believe how long your hair is getting. So pretty.

Rich and Nickie said...

Such cute pics! Ah..I wish I could just meet your little one in person. She's such a doll. How's everything going? Are you still running? I love the long hair. I miss ya!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hi Kara!!!! How are you?? I have been meaning to text you to let you know that I am back from Powell. We are going to be down in SL on Saturday for my Mom's birthday party at 3:30 so I can stop by and pick those up or maybe we can plan a play date for next week?? Hope your doing good!