Friday, October 29, 2010

The Festives

We've had lots of fun Halloween Festives! For some reason I always love this time of year! I love the beginning of fall, the excitement of dressing up, the Halloween decorations, and of course the big bags of Tootie Fruities at the store. Here are a few thing we've done so far...

The witches at Gardner Village! Ethan and Maysen were not into finding the witches, they have more fun running like hooligans all over the place.

Then the Walter's hosted the annual neighborhood Halloween party! It was a blast which included a heated game of Pictionary. Boys vs. girls and I'd have to say girls won, even with some random drawings of a blueberry muffin! Tyler might beg to differ, but I still believe we won! I didn't get pictures of everyone but I will be stealing pictures from Jamie and Janai! I love getting together with everyone from the neighborhood, just love being with friends! We went as cowboys!! Thank you to my hubby for always appeasing me and dressing up!

Next was the ward party, which sadly I didn't get any pictures. Reese was dressed up a tad, but I figured real Halloween pictures will come tomorrow!

And yesterday was Ethan's pre-school party! They get to go out on to 12600 s. and wave to all the cars! It's hilarious! They think it's the coolest thing ever!! All the cars honk and the kids go crazy!! This first picture of Ethan cracks me up....I keep wondering who that kid is! Frankenstein and Mr. Incredible had a blast at pre-school!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Fun October events...can you come blog all of mine? Please!
And...who was the awesome photog mamma that took those last couple of awesome pictures?

Jessica Madsen said...

We are busting a gut over these pictures. We love the ELF costume, and Ethan waving at the cars is aaaaaaaaaddddddooooooorrrrrrrraaaaaaabbbbllllllleeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter Family said...

Cute pictures! Ethan is so dang cute in his costume! I love it!

Margetts Fam said...

You guys make cute cowboys.....just ask your brother Daryl

Tyler and Jill said...

I love the last picture of the boys. They look EXCITED!