Monday, October 18, 2010

St. George with the Jenkins

Kurt's whole fam decided to take a trip down to good old St. George. It was so much fun having the entire family together. We had a great time. I wish I had gotten more pictures of the family, but for now here is what I have.

We had tons of fun hitting up ghetto Fiesta Fun...
Love these two pictures of Reese. You have the "annoyed look" and the "happy look."
Hit up The Cheesecake Factory and the strip in Vegas....
play at an awesome park....
and watch Landon and Brandon cross the finish line in the Tour de St. George (100 mile bike ride). They did AWESOME!!
We also were able to get family pictures done (coming later), hit up "Tarzan" at Tuacahn (loved it), eat yummy food, and just enjoy good company!! Gotta love family!!

6 comments:

Ali Holt said...

I LOVE ghetto Fiesta Fun! It wouldnt be a trip to St. G without it! Reese is obsessive by the way. I cant wait to kiss her cheeks when we come out in December!!

The Blanchard Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I will call you soon. . .I promise ;)

Kellie said...

Hooray for St. George! So much fun :) Thanks again for letting us stay there! Good times :)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Those pictures at Fiesta Fun bring back good memories! The kids are so cute and I love all the hair bows on Reese! We miss you guys!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Glad you had fun. It's always nice to get away. I love Reese's faces in those picture. Way too cute.

The Dabo's said...

Good Ol Saint George. You know when Fiesta Fun opened I was too short to drive the go-cart. So that tells you how old that place is.