Friday, February 27, 2009

"Bob That Head"


Who doesn't love Rascal Flatts!? If you aren't a fan...you should convert! I love their music!! Their is something so captivating in all of their voices, and man do they put on an awesome concert!
About a month ago we bought tickets to their concert with Mindy and Landon. It's been a long month!! Finally last night was the big night, and it was no disappointment. Our seats were great, the music was loud, and they were very entertaining. Mindy and Landon knew right where to sit since they had been a few years back! We had a small stage right in front of us. It was awesome. Jessica Simpson was the opening act and I have to say that was the only disappointment. Basically, I wanted her to stop talking. She would tell a story between every song and it would have been better if she just sang. I do have to say though...all those people who are criticizing her for her weight...she didn't look one bit fat to me I would give anything for that girls legs!!

It was such a fun night!! I will definitely hit their concert again!! A big THANKS to my mom for watching Ethan so late, and letting us cruise in your car!! We appreciate it! And thanks to Mindy and Landon for a fun night!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I bet it was awesome! It doesn't hurt that they're good lookin too. It's good to see you at STEP and BTW - you look fantastic!!

I'm Mindy. said...

Thanks for the great night!! It was so fun having you there! (are you still singing their songs in your head? I am!!)

Jessica Madsen said...

Lucky Girl! Rascal Flatts is my all time fav! Are'nt concerts when your married so much fun?! It kind of reminds me of the fun dates you would go on before you were married, but now your Sneggling, and jammin' out with your hubby! So Fun! You and Kurt look extra cute in your grey stripes too! Also, we are crossing our fingers for your little guy, and hope all will be well with his eye soon!

Kellie said...

How fun! I'm so glad you guys got to go :)

Margetts Fam said...

You are looking good!

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

Oh I am so jealous!! I really tried to drop hints all over the place for Tim to get us tickets- but it was a no go! After the whole "Wicked" ticket extravanza, I think Tim is done with events for awhile! But I am so glad you got to go and I bet it was awesome!