Saturday, February 7, 2009

Black out....OR....Black Eye


We can now say that Ethan has his first black eye. It doesn't really surprise me considering that he doesn't stop all day long. It is pretty sad to look at though. I wish I had some huge dramatic story to tell, but the story goes like this....We went to RED MANGO (yummy) to get some yogurt and he was of course running around the store. The next thing I knew he was on the floor with a blood curdling scream. I picked him up and instantly he had this blue bruise that was forming right under his eye. We think that he ran right smack dab into the corner of one of their tables. By morning it was all the way bruised under his eye...and now it looks like this! The bruise just keeps on spreading. Sad boy!! I hate when he gets hurt! But after calming him down for about five minutes he was off again. Running, climbing, dancing, yelling, and being crazy. I guess it's true that God made them pretty dang durable!! At least he's still my happy boy....when he wants to be!! And I can't help but love his adorable little face and personality.

6 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That is a good lookin' shiner if you ask me. I swear people think I beat Beckham. He has about ten bruises on his head from trying to walk.

Kellie said...

Poor baby! He is so cute and happy though! I love his face and personality too :)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Oh! That breaks my heart! Poor baby! At least he was still so happy afterwards.

Isaac and Dallas said...

Are you sure he ran into the table? That is one good black eye. Atleast he is happy. He is a mess, but we love him.

I'm Mindy. said...

Ethan you silly boy!! And yet he smiles with the shiner. Love it.

The Jacobson Family said...

Oh that is so sad but he is so cute, I wish we were around to see him more.