Sunday, February 15, 2009

The LOVE Day!


I've always been a big fan of the big V-day!! I don't know why, but it's always been fun!! this year was quite the hot steamy romantic getaway to.....EAST CANYON (with Kurt's entire family!). Ha ha ha! Saturday morning we got up early and headed to Easy Canyon to spend the day with Kurt's fam. It was freezing, like 9 degrees, so we mainly stayed inside and hung out....I think I've almost mastered Bejeweled. We did make a trip into the outlets where my hubby made out like a bandit, hit some super romantic Arby's for lunch, and followed it all up by decorating sugar cookies, and eating some yummy soup for dinner. Then by about 7:30 we hit the road back home, where I think we crashed on the couch at about 9:30. Every year seems to get more romantic! :)

It was a fun day and just fun to spend it with my boys!! I did get spoiled by my hubby with a cute card and some beautiful roses! I love flowers and Kurt always seems to find a special time to give them to me. This year they were the "fire and ice" roses. Love em!!
I feel so lucky to have my best friend/lover boy by my side. I couldn't live life without him. He makes me laugh constantly and can always find something funny about the situation, even when I'm SO mad. He knows how to put a smile on my face, and knows how to handle me. I'll be honest, I don't think I would be easy to live with, but Kurt somehow manages and makes me so happy! I'm so lucky to have married my best friend and more! I love you babe!

5 comments:

N Luthi said...

THAT WAS SO SWEET!

I'm Mindy. said...

Wish me could have spent more time with ya!!

Happy Valentines!

Kristin said...

So funny! I love flowers too, even though they are such a waste of $$ and die, they are just so fun to get! I love all your romance!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Sounds like a way awesome ramantic get away. You wouldn't want to much romance in one weekend. The flowers look so pretty. I love flowers, maybe it is because we don't get them as often as we should.

Kellie said...

Hooray for romantic get-a-ways! We had fun with you guys; and you and Kurt are so sweet!