Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Talented Hubby!

So I just need a moment to brag about my amazing husband! Not only is he a wonderful husband and father, but he is very talented at what he does. For those of you who don't know what Kurt does, he designs homes. This year the company he works for did a home in the Utah Valley Parade of Homes and Kurt designed it! I was able to go see it for the first time today and it's amazing!! I've seen the floor plans for awhile, but to see the real thing is so much better! It's such a beautiful house. Not only is the outside awesome, you should see the layout, it's so practical. For those of you who get a chance to go to the Parade of Homes it's house #7! Way to go babe, the house is amazing!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW! I didn't realize Kurt had that much talent in him! j/k
Kurt, it is awesome, and I am so proud and happy that all your hard work is paying off. For sure you're designing our next house....Ivory sucks bad compared to this! Can't wait to come see it!

Anonymous said...

WOW. Thats a waaaaaay nice looking house!! Good job :)

I'm Mindy. said...

Kurt, You have always made us proud...but you out did yourself on this one. Nice job, dirt!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

AMEN!! He did AWESOME!!
It was my most FAVORITE house out of all of them! Sure...I only went to 5 of them...But, I went to the best of the best...And this house was definetly the BEST!!!!
GREAT job Kurt!

Angie said...

Looks fabulous, congratulations Kurt. Let me know when you want to design a house in Colorado!

Jill said...

Wow, that is soo cool. What and awsome talent to have!!!

Anonymous said...

It really is beautiful! Kurt is really good at what he does and has been a really fun guy to work with!

Keelee said...

I'll have one of those please!!

Ashlee said...

Stinkin' amazing! That house is gorgeous! I found your blog while I was blog hopping. I'll have to check it out more often!

Rosies said...

Kurt, I am impressed!! You can design my next home ok??? I won't even charge you to do it! Seriously though it is beautiful