Sunday, June 22, 2008

And He Is Walking...

Well Ethan is officially walking. He's been doing it for about the last two weeks, but now he just takes off with no fear. We took him outside the other day to walk with his little lawn mower my brother and his wife got him for his birthday. It was pretty funny to see him think he was so cool, yet so deep in thought while he was pushing it. The faces he pulls kill me! Anyways I had to document that he is finally walking and I love it!but then.....he decides to get lazy! For some reason he doesn't like to walk on the grass or concrete. I love how when his mind is made up, it's made up, and he's going to do whatever he wants. So here he is at his best....being stubborn. We've also been swimming at my mom and dads a lot this week. The weather has been so hot, and I guess I can't complain since it's finally starting to feel like summer. Ethan is loving the water, so no complaints there. Even better is the three hour nap he takes when we get home! I love the summer time!

5 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

WAHOOOO Ethan!! I can't believe how much he has just, all of a sudden, grown up!!
He is TOO CUTE!!
Now that he is walking, it's about time you started round #2....just keep 'em comin...You already know they are all going to be CUTE!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Mindy. said...

Ethan well done pal!! Nice job. It is amazing how they all the sudden decide that walkings isnt sooo bad!

Jill said...

YEAAAA, we had no doubts. Some kiddies just like to take their own sweet time. He's got to be so cute walking around though, cause he looks like a little big boy.

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like you guys are having too much fun with him! I love it!