Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!


I just had to write a little something about my amazing sister. Not only is she my big sister but she's the true meaning of a best friend. She has always been there for me, no matter what the issue or excitement might be. She takes my constant phone calls, whether it's just to talk, get advice, or solve a problem. She's a genuine person both inside and out. She's been an amazing example to me through out my life and I just wanted to express to her how much I love her! Thanks for letting me hang out with you when I was little, getting me into the DMV on my birthday, dancing and making me laugh while I was in labor, and all the other fun memories we've had together. Even though we are seven years apart, it feels much shorter then that. Kris you are truly one of my best friends and life would never be the same without my big sister. Thank you for setting such an amazing example to me and for being such a constant in my life! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love ya!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW, I almost cried, & I don't cry much! You, my dear baby sister are the amazing one, and an example to me! Thanks for saying all those nice things about me, & thanks for being my best friend too! I love you, and am too so grateful that you are my 'bud'!
p.s. we look cute in your wedding picture!

The Broughs said...

Yeah for Kristin's birthday! Holy crap Kara! Your blog is so dang cute. I love it so much. Hey thanks for my birthday song. It brought back the old days of you singing to me! Anyway I will call you later... we need to hang out again!

Jill said...

Oh that was so sweet. You have the same relationship with your sis that I do with my sisters. And I love you're wedding dress, well from the top up cause that's all i can see, its so perty.