Friday, July 16, 2010

The Eye Update....

I figured I haven't updated much on Ethan's eye progress. After three surgeries, hours of patching, and lots of check ups, his eyes are looking great. This seems to happen for 6 months to a year and then he forgets how to use them together again. However his last surgery was this past November and things are still looking good. He did start to slightly forget how to use them together for a moment and after a month of patching we are back to straight. The doc says things are looking great, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that three was the lucky number. I'm still amazed at what Doctors can do. His head tilt is caused by his eyes and just adjusting them to feel comfortable. He will most likely grow out of it, but if not I will take his little head tilt. It feels like it's just him. I love those big brown eyes of his and his lashes that any girl would kill for. Why do boys always get the lashes!?

1 comment:

I'm Mindy. said...

His head tilt is adorable!!! Glad things are getting better!