Sunday, July 25, 2010

27....I'm getting old

So the big birthday was this past Thursday. Why is when you get older you want to stop counting!? However regardless of how old I turn, birthday's are always fun and my hubby always finds a fun way to spoil me. This year I was hoping for a baby for my birthday, but it still seems she's content in my tummy, so my wish didn't come true. However my cute hubby busted into the blog (see post below) and left me a cute message! To some...no big deal, to me....LOVED it. Only because I'm constantly joking how people are professing their undying love to each other all over Facebook and I tease him about not loving me like all those people who throw it out there. I about pooped my pants when I sat down to check the blog and saw what he had done. I called him and asked him how long it took him to figure out how on earth the blog worked. Needless to say it was a really fun surprise.

My day was great. I pampered myself by getting my toes and nails done (they have to look cute as I lay on the O.R. table), took a nap, and then went to dinner with Kurt. My biggest surprise was a receipt for this....
Everywhere is out, so mineon order at Wasatch Running and should be here mid august. Not sure if it will be red or blue, but it's going to have a car seat adapter! Woo hoo! Just in time to start pushing me to get ready to run in September after I'm all healed up. I've got to start training for the half in January and full in April. I was SO excited, it was a great surprise. Thank you to my hubster who always makes it the best day! He spoils me too much! And thanks to all my friends and fam for the phone calls, texts, and messages on FB for my birthday!

P.S. Please excuse the ugly fat, looks like i might kill over, picture of me! A birthday has to be documented and this is about as good as it gets. I'm also trying to figure out my new long hair...ahhh!!

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Glad you got spoiled...you deserve it!

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

welcome to the 27 club! I just spent a couple hours updating my blog and when I checked to see if you'd had the baby I see that we have the same background now! You know what they say about great minds:)

Kellie said...

Ahh, Happy Birthday! You look great :) And that was a sweet little post by Kurty! Glad you had a good day; love you!

Henderson said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see photos of your little girl!

Walter Family said...

You are so NOT old! :) I'm glad you had a great birthday! It's always nice to have at least one guaranteed day a year to get spoiled like you deserve!