Monday, July 19, 2010

A Day Trip to Bear Lake

Saturday morning we woke up early and headed for Bear Lake. It's a tradition every year in July. Last year was less chaotic since we went up for two days and got us a little condo to spend the night in. This year was just a day trip. We got up there about 9:00, ate some breakfast with some family, and then headed to the beach and the lake for the rest of the day. It started out pretty overcast, but by mid afternoon it was a scorcher. Of course on our way out we hit the cute diners and had ourselves a nice Raspberry shake. I think I would make the drive just to get a shake. We finally pulled in a little after ten that night and we were exhausted. Four hours in the car in one day is a little long for my prego body. I was done by the time we were half way home. It was way worth it though, I always have fun with my cousins. I slacked on taking pictures while on the boat, so here are a few of us all on the beach. Thanks again to the Snyder's for taking such good care of us.

3 comments:

Walter Family said...

That looks like so much fun! We've always wanted to go to Bear Lake but haven't made it there yet! We'll have to soon, it looks beautiful!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

What a CHAMP!! Less than 2 weeks away from having a baby and you are out Boating!
Looks like FUN!!

Kellie said...

That looks so fun! I'm glad you guys could go; I love it up there :) And I'm so glad Ethan's eyes are doing so good, cute little guy!
PS. I feel like you're going to have your baby on your birthday... I don't know why!