Friday, July 9, 2010

36 Weeks

I'm finally 36 weeks and I look like a huge ole' elephant! I just went to the doc on Tuesday and I'm officially on his calendar to have my c-section on Sunday, August 1st. I can't say I would complain if she came earlier, but I guess the longer she's in there the better. Three more weeks to hang in there....I should be happy that my doc is taking me almost a week early. Ethan came two weeks early so maybe she might make her debut the same way! Guess only time will tell! Until then, I will carry this huge old belly everywhere with me!

10 comments:

Walter Family said...

You are so cute pregnant! I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left...or less! So exciting!

Henderson said...

You look great--hang in there! It must be so nice to know the day. I can only imagine it takes away lots of the stress and uncertainty. So excited for you guys. :)

smargetts said...

You look beautiful....Can't wait to meet my new little grandaughter. I know she will be beautiful just like her mom.....I love you !!

The Broughs said...

Oh, its coming sooo soon! Let's hang out this week so I can help save some of your sanity for the baby :)

Ariel said...

That's great for you, but when is Ethan due?

The Jacobson Family said...

You are so cute! I love the pics and can't believe you only have 3 weeks left. We can't wait to see her.

I'm Mindy. said...

Oh...I am so excited to meet this little girl! Hang in there.

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

My anniversary is august 1st- a great day to have a baby! I can't wait to hear how things go.

Tyler and Jill said...

Kara,

You look so dang cute pregnant!!! I can't wait to see the little girl when she gets here. Jace and her can be best second cousin friends!

Annie said...

good luck this week!! Hope everything goes well with the c-section.