Monday, July 12, 2010

Drive In

We took Ethan to a drive in for his first time on Saturday night! We used to hit the drive in all the time when we were first married, but this was the first time we attempted with Ethan. We went and saw "Despicable Me." It was pretty cute, not as a cute or entertaining as Toy Story 3, but a fun movie. Ethan loved chillin on the love sac with us, with his own candy, drink, and toys. Sorry for the crappy pics, apparently my camera was on some ultra sensitive-no flash setting. Oops!

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

How fun guys!!!

Kellie said...

That's so fun; you guys are fun parents :)

The Dabo's said...

I have NEVER been to a drive-in. My poor sheltered life. I need to take my kids.

N Luthi said...

Love the Drive-In. You guys look so cute!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Did he last the whole movie?
I've wanted to take my kids but figured they would be asleep 30 minutes into it!
I guess that would be fine though!
We will have to go!