Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend was great! Seemed like the weekend flew by...and now it's back to another week. Saturday we spent almost all day working on our master bedroom. We still have some painting and some touch ups before I post pictures. I'm just finally excited to like my master bedroom. So pictures to come in a week or two when it's all put together.

Monday was a great day. It started off bright and early as we headed to East Canyon. Kurt's family had been up there camping over the weekend and we were headed up there to meet up with them. It was the first time pulling the boat out for this summer. I'm already a little bummed that I can't get out on the wakeboard or tubes since this little basketball keeps on growing...and of course for her safety. Ethan was so excited to finally go boating and Kurt and Brandon braved the freezing cold water to do some boarding and the air chair. I didn't catch any pictures of Kurt since I was driving, but I got some of Brandon catching air on the chair. We also enjoyed lounging, playing at the park, four wheeler rides, and of course some outlet shopping. Finally it seems like summer might be just around the corner.

2 comments:

Walter Family said...

How fun! Boating is such a blast! Hopefully the warm sunny weather will be here to stay soon! I love summer!

The Dabo's said...

Fun! I can't wait for you guys to invite us boating this year. That's going to be way fun. We are way fun.