Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Fun

Oh I love the summer! Here is what we've been up to the past couple of days. We can't get enough of the sun!

Flying dads new airplane....



...Finally getting Grandma and Grandpa's pool up and running!! After lots of ordeals, we can now enjoy it for the rest of the summer! The kids were in heaven! Here we come pool...you are my best friend in the summer. With this heat and an oven cooking inside of me, I think we will be here frequently.




...and lounging in the backyard. Ethan played in his new pool for three hours and still didn't want to get out. Me...well I enjoyed a good book and soaked up some rays!


3 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

That swimming pool looks like way too much fun!

Kellie said...

So cute, I love how Ethan is such a little fish! And it's always great when you find a toy that keeps them that entertained :)

Margetts Fam said...

Love the summer!