Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our very own BUZZ...

Ethan is obsessed with Toy Story....I think this picture explains the obsession.
I've seen these wings on my sis in laws blog and on one of my friends and was wondering where to find them. Out of the blue I stopped at Smith's Market Place and happened to be browsing the toy isle to make Ethan happy when I ran into these puppies....on clearance down to a good old $13. Ignore my ugly wall that was patched...our master is getting a mini makeover...hopefully I will have pictures of the change soon.

8 comments:

Annie said...

That is Jordyn's favorite too. I don't know why, but it is the only show she will sit through and watch. Love the wings, he sure is a cute kid.

Henderson said...

Nice find!

Ali Holt said...

Awesome! I hope he fits through doorways with those wings on, or does he have to turn sideways? Lol how adorable!!!

Walter Family said...

Ethan's such a cutie! Ashton's becomming obsessed with Toy Story too! I'll have to look for those wings, what a great deal!

Merrells said...

Those are awesome.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Where are his buzz light year sheets? Jeff said Kurt had some on the mission!

Kara said...

ha ha ...oh yeah that member in Brazil gave him that. Too funny! Don't worry he has some on his bed!!

Kellie said...

Those are cute! And I can't wait to see the bedroom makeover!!!