Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Father's day always makes you step back and really realize how important each and every dad is. I hope that my hubby had a good Father's Day. It started out by letting him some what sleep in. Church at nine doesn't give you much time to sleep in, but at least it was more then on a normal day. We made him breakfast and let him open his card. Ethan continually told him Happy Father's Day and even made him something cute in nursery...which he Ethan kept for himself. I felt bad that there wasn't a special surprise for him to open, but he got his Father's Day gift a few weeks ago...this new BBQ, so we enjoyed some yummy burgers last night. I love you babe and appreciate all that you do for our little family! You are an amazing hubby and dad!! Ethan idolizes you and can't wait for you to get home every day. Thank you for being so wonderful!
It wouldn't be right if I didn't tell my dad how much I love him and wish him a Happy Father's Day all the way in Japan. Thanks dad for being the best example, friend, and dad anyone could ask for. You are an amazing person who I always look up to! I love you!

And to my wonder father in law Russ, thank you for all that you do!! You are an amazing example, friend, and great grandpa to Ethan. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!