Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Seven Peaks

Monday I ventured with my sis down to Seven Peaks. I've never been, so I thought it would be a fun day. It was a cute little water park, and even better that Ethan was free and I had a free admission coupon. At first, as always, Ethan was hesitant but after taking him down some of slides on my lap, he was giggling and begging to go on more. I love days like these where you have something planned and your little guy LOVES it! To more hot summer days..can't wait!
and this is what an exhausted 3 year old looks like on the ride home. He didn't even make it out of the parking lot!

10 comments:

N Luthi said...

fun! We too are going in a couple weeks...

The Dabo's said...

We love seven peaks! Who is that girl in the back of the first picture? Her swimsuit is way cute!

Kristin said...

So glad you came...love you!

Walter Family said...

That's so cute Ethan loved it so much! And it's always great when something fun like that wears them out! We love it there - your pics make me want to go there soon!

I'm Mindy. said...

FUN!

Annie said...

I think we went there when we were younger. I haven't been for like 15-20 years. Man, we are old. It looks like a lot of fun.

Kellie said...

How fun! And you look so cute in your little maternity swimsuit :)

The Jacobson Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! We love seven peaks. It's funny even though we live so close we hardly ever go.

Ariel said...

Looks like a blast. I've dreamed of going since they created that dark slide with lazers in like 1995. Do they still have that? Too Bad I never made it. I will just live vicariously through you.

Brian & Kerrian said...

Way fun Kara!! Your such a cute MOM!! Where did you get a free admission coupon??? So your having a baby!!! Congrats!!!!! Hope your feeling awesome!!!! U guys going to the family reunion???? Hope we get to see you soon!!! xoxoxo