Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Well the pirate and I were off at about 6:00 to get lots of candy and leave Kurt all alone to pass out candy. I wasn't sure if Ethan would grasp the concept but as soon as he realized that candy got put in his ELMO bucket, he was in his glory. Every house he got more excited and would yell "next house" and off he went. By the time we were done with the houses we hit we had to bribe him with eating his sucker to actually come in. I guess Halloween was officially a hit with Ethan.



3 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute! Did you color his eye patch black? That is hilarious! He was a super-cute pirate! And what a nut in that last picture! I love him!

Isaac and Dallas said...

He is so fun to watch. So much personality. I love it. Maysen loved following him around. Thanks for waiting.

I'm Mindy. said...

Ok...how did I miss this post!! CUTE pictures. I have been thinking about you guys today. Hope all went well today!