Monday, October 19, 2009

Thriller!!

I honestly can't get enough of Thriller. It's been two years since we've went an I'm so happy we did it this year. Maybe I enjoy it because of my dancing past, but part of me gets so wrapped up in Halloween and all the fun things going on. This year we went with Kurt's sister and brother and their spouses . It was so much to go out with them since we've never just been out with us three couples. We hit up Red Robin for dinner and then headed over to Kingsbury Hall for a night of TERROR!! Kurt and I being the rebels that we are stayed out and hit Leatherby's, just the two of us, to indulge in a huge Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream after the show. I wanted to capture the moment of the two of us, but Kurt as usual refused pictures. LAMO!I mean where is the excitement!! Is it me or do all guys hate pictures?

6 comments:

Rosies said...

oohh looks fun! I have never been and I would love to!

Angie said...

so jealous. I miss that show so much!

I'm Mindy. said...

Yes...guys are LAMO when it comes to pictures. Maybe someday they will thank us!

THanks for the fun evening!!! We had a great time.

N Luthi said...

sweet! we are going this saturday in st george. love it!! ps have i told you lately how freaking great you look!

Beth and Jess said...

That looks like so much fun. I am totally jealous. And we miss Red Robin. yummmmm

Kellie said...

Yay, that was so fun; thanks for organizing it! It was way fun to hang out with y'all. We need to do it more often for sure!