Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Witches


I think that everyone that lives around West Jordan usually makes it tradition to visit the witches at Gardner Village. This year was no exception. On Friday night we headed over with the Coon's and the Reeves' for some witch huntin! Mostly it was all the kids running around checking things out while we followed.
The "Are we done, haven't I given you enough CHEESE for the camera" look! I think this picture is a classic.
Apparently the stuffed witches were a little much, and he didn't want much to do with sitting by them. He was great if there was a fence around them or if someone else was sitting by the witches. Who really needs witches when you can run around with all of your buddies.

The highlight for Ethan was definitely the pony rides. He didn't want off and asked if he could do "anoder (another) ride."

I think we might have to take one more trip back in the day to see more and for that pony ride I promised. There is just something about fall that I love!! I love Halloween and enjoy being out seeing all the festives that are going on.

4 comments:

The Broughs said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love it there!! We need to do lunch sometime soon too!

jenkins family said...

He is so cute! I love his "little monster" sweatshirt :) That is a fun place!

hollyw said...

He is so cute and so grown up!!!

Beth and Jess said...

I love autumn also. Halloween is my favorite. It looks like so much fun. And Ethan gets cuter every day.