Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fountain Green Baby

Every year our friends the Jacobson's plan a trip down to their cabin...and in the last three trips we've been able to make it only once....now we can make it two! We went down to Fountain Green to stay at their cabin with the Woolstenhulme's, Hess's, and Coon's. It was tons of fun just hanging out and getting to talk to each other.



There was lots of four wheeling between Ethan and Kurt.
Some major gun shooting. I finally shot a hand gun and some other gun that hurt like heck. I've only ever shot a .22 and a shot gun, so it was fun to shoot more.



First let me just say that I look like white trash since I had just been running and second off I love to shoot shotguns. Most people don't know this fact about me and I usually kick Kurt's trash at shooting clay pigeons. Here is me, Kurt, and Blaine in a round of "Around the World" where on the first five shots....they never even got to shoot! Go ME!!!
A four wheeling ride out to this amazing waterfall in the middle of no where. It poured rain and HAILED on us on the way home! Not so fun getting pelted with hail while riding. So much for not getting wet!!



Thanks again to Sha and Blaine for the invite. We had so much fun!!

8 comments:

Kellie said...

How fun! I never knew you were such a shooter; go you! Looks like a fun trip, I'm glad you guys got to go :)

Beth and Jess said...

I am impressed with your shooting abilities. I am a chicken. They scare me.

Rosies said...

I'm so mad you didn't put my flippy eye pic on here!

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...what a fun trip!!!

The Dabo's said...

That looked like so much fun! It so great to get together with old friends!

The Jacobson Family said...

Thanks for coming we had so much fun and can't wait to go again and it was fun to watch you kick the boys butt in shooting you were awesome!!

Megan said...

I loved loved loved catching up on your blog. It has been too long for me. I am so jealous you went to thriller, I absolutely love thriller and miss it so much. I feel the same way about halloween and this time of year, I just love it. It was great to get updated on your family. Your looking really good, as always.

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

I am sad that I missed your open house- I would have LOVED to have come! Please invite me again if you have another party! I was in Ohio for an iridology confernce. Go Kara with the happy trigger finger- I am impressed!