Thursday, October 29, 2009

PaRtY

Our cute neighbors The Walter's had everyone over for a big Halloween Party! The decorations were killer! Janai had it all decked out from weird body parts in dishes to pictures of all the evil scary dudes! I wish I was as creative. It's always a blast to get together with the neighborhood crew and party!!

Yes we are kind of lame when it comes to costumes! However we are a house divided! I am a true blue fan while Kurt bleeds red! After the TCU game I think I might have to switch....ok maybe not, but if Max Hall fumbles one more time then I'm really considering!

Our hosts The Walter's & The Shypkowsi's

The Gailey's

The Oliverson's

The McCann's

The other Jenkins

The Dabo's & The Goodloe's

4 comments:

Rosies said...

looks way fun and I totally thought papa dabo was grabbing mama dabos boob!

The Jacobson Family said...

Looks like you guys all had a good time, I love the decorations she is so creative.

Walter Family said...

I'm actually glad I was sick and had to change the date so you guys were able to come! It was so fun having you there! :)

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...everyone looks so good! How fun.