Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Today Kurt and I celebrated 5 years. It feels like it went by so fast. Five years ago I was 20 years old and waking up to get married to my lover boy! I had no idea what life was going to bring, I was just SO excited! It's the same today...I can't wait to see where we are at in another five years. My wedding day was such an awesome day and so unforgettable. Every year seems to get better and better. I never thought I could love someone so much! I married such an amazing person who loves me no matter what. In my eyes life is about sharing it with someone you can laugh with. That's one of my favorite things about Kurt...he always makes me laugh. Honestly not many people can handle me. I can admit that I'm a tad high maintenance...yes I said TAD, and I worry on OCCASION... but Kurt knows just how to handle me, make me forget about my worries, and have fun! I love you so much babe!! Thanks for an amazing five years and many more to come.


12 comments:

Henderson said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how young you guys (especially Kurt) look! We must be getting old... :)!!

I'm Mindy. said...

Seriously...5 years!! Happy Anniversary, I have loved having you in the family!! You and Kurt really do make a perfect couple!

Jill said...

Wow Kara you guys look sooo young. It's ok cause everyone does, but happy 5 years.

The Jacobson Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That is so awesome, you guys are so cute together, your wedding picture is beautiful.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!
You guys are one HOT couple!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Happy sex day. Hope you had a great day. You guys look so young in those pictures. Its fun to see how people change over the years.

jenkins family said...

Yea, Happy Annivesary! That is so fun, I hope you guys had a fun day! And I love those pictures; Kurt looks so little :)

Walter Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are such a cute couple!

Wade and Taryn said...

Hey Kara you are looking really good!! Happy Anniversary! That is crazy it has been 5 years.

Kristin said...

So cute....you look like babies! And who knew Kurt would end up being such an idiot, 5 years ago he was still trying to impress us, not any more, glad you can handle him! Ok, I like him, usually! Love you guys....Happy Anniversary!!

hollyw said...

Happy anniversary....has it really been 5 years? Wow...time flies!

Keelee said...

Awe congratulations! You two are such a darling couple. You are looken awesome by the way you skinny minni winnie!!!!