Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures....

Today we went up to the mountains with my sister's family and took some fun pictures. My sister should be a professional assistant for getting Ethan to smile. I've never heard someone yell, "PEEK!" so loud in my life. It was awesome echoing around the canyon and I'm sure some people in cars stopped to hear what the loud screaming was all about! (Love ya Kris). It was lots of fun and only a few tears from my sisters kids....only because they didn't want to touch each other! Gotta love that age! Here are a few that HOGAN PHOTOGRAPHY took for us.



13 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

I love them, they all turned out so cute.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

SO CUTE!!
I LOVE Ethan's Cheesy little Grin...He's ADORABLE!
They Turned out GREAT!

Emily said...

Those are really cute! They turned out great!

Emily said...

I guess I should have read the other comments first...Great minds think alike huh? Sorry Jocelyn and Kara. I am a copy catter and I didnt even try :) I still think they really did turn out adorable!

I'm Mindy. said...

Very cute!! Well done Kristen! You all look great!

Walter Family said...

I love your pictures! Ethan is such a cutie! I loved just watching him at church on Sunday, he's so funny!

Angie said...

Well welcome back to the world of blogging. Good to see you again. Love the pictures. Maybe you should take it easy on the whole idea of looking so good all the time. You're making the rest of us look bad!

Jesse said...

What a cute little fam you have. I love Ethan's hair, what a cutie!

tammy said...

wow! you are such a cute family.love you guys aunt tammy

anne said...

so so lovely. you guys are a beautiful family!

Gibbons Family said...

This is Heidi (Jenkins) Gibbons. I had no idea that you guys had a blog! Your Ethan is so big and so cute! How old is he now? I am so excited to be able to keep up with you guys now!

The Broughs said...

AHHHH, these are so stinkin' cute. WHERE did you go? I was just telling Adam I want to get some family pictures in the mountains and I love where you were at. Too cute! Oh, how did your dance thing go?

Jill said...

I love the pics. And am seriously considering calling your sister up.