Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Snoop Dogg Who??

Ethan's always got us laughing. He doesn't stop...I get tired just thinking of my day sometimes. Even though I am tired trying to keep up with him I can't help but laugh most of the day. He's into everything, climbing on anything, and always giving me attitude, but I can't help but love and kiss his lovable face. He's definitely got me wrapped around his finger. Being a mom is the best thing, even when I think I'm at my wits end. I mean how can you not love this!?

12 comments:

Jill said...

He looks like he could totally fit in in Compton. What a little gangster!!

I'm Mindy. said...

Wow...that smile of his is priceless! You can see the wheels in his head turning! I love it!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

This little Gangster could get away with murder!!
He just has to flash a smile with those irresitible dimples and he's scot-FREE!!

Angie said...

What a nut. Is he his mothers son or what. You're posts crack me up. Now I'm singing "Snoop Doggy doooog..."

N Luthi said...

lol...how cute is that!

Walter Family said...

He is the cutest little gangsta I've ever seen!

Kristin said...

Love it! Poor little nose too! If you ever feel like you need MORE intertainment, let me know....I'll send Jack over!

Beth and Jess said...

I cannot get over how cute he is. Those facial expressions. What a ham.

Clifton and Melinda said...

How darling is that!!??!!! You are right babe...being a mom is the best thing ever even if it means we are a little crazy by the end of the day :)

The Jacobson Family said...

He is so cute, and is smile and dimples love them

Jesse said...

Kara! Wow! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! I have never seen Ethan before, he is so adorable, especially in his gangster attire! I hope all is well!
Jesse

anne said...

too cute!