Friday, August 1, 2008

Mr. Personality

Ethan is so full of personality, and lately he's just developed more and more. I never knew that a 16 month old could have so much. He's Mr. Independent, Mr. Know It All, and Mr. Personality. Lately he's been showing us his cute smile and his crusty face. I don't know where he picked up the crusty face but he does it to everyone that talks to him! He's constantly on the go and babbling about something. When I try and tell him something and he doesn't want to listen he pulls the half closed eyes and mouth open look, which is the crusty, and then turns away from me. Then the little stinker can be so cute and run over and give me a kiss or a love and when I look at his little innocent face I just can't get mad. It's a good thing that he's so full of personality and can make us laugh. Kurt and I love that we can just sit and laugh at him, his giggle is contagious and his faces are always changing. These are just a few of the many faces he pulls.


I can't believe how big my boy is getting. He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I never really knew how much joy being a mom could bring to my life. Lately he's been saying a lot more words such as "ball, whoa, more, hi, buh bye, ouch, mom, dad" and my favorite is when he tries to say "Uh Oh!" he says "Uh Hmm!" I always forget to write these things down, and I don't want to forget. I love being a mom and love my little guy to pieces.

3 comments:

hollyw said...

Ethan is so cute! You guys are such great parents.

The Blanchard Family said...

It sounds like he and Stock are right on the same page...I bet they would love to play together! I keep on saying that I don't think Stock can get any cuter and somehow he does. It sounds like you and Kurt have the same problem as we do...you can't ever be mad because you are too busy laughing!

I'm Mindy. said...

This is such a fun age. So much personality...enjoy it. It is alot of fun.