Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Well I finally finished the book last night. It was well worth the midnight trip to Walmart! I wanted it to go on forever!! I love the Twilight series and can't get enough of them (thanks to my sister for reading the weird Vampire book in Hawaii and getting me hooked). This book was great, different then her others ones, and in some parts pretty crazy, but I loved every bit of it! I spent most of my nights reading with my little book light so that Kurt could still sleep...I'm a nerd, and last night when I finished it I was sad. Now I don't have anything to read.

I really do have a passion for reading and when I read I get so drawn up into the book that it all becomes so real to me. I love books that are in a series, partly because I know I've got something else to read when I'm done. Anyways I just had to write about how much I loved this book. If you haven't read the series yet....YOU NEED TO! I know some think that us Vampire/Werewolf lovers are all crazy, but just read the first book and you are nothing but hooked. I don't know anyone that doesn't like them. Stephenie Meyers has a way of drawing you into something that you would never imagine but in the end start to believe it's real. She's a great writer and I hope that she continues to put more books out....sooner than later. So now I'm here with nothing to read. Anyone have any suggestions on any good books?? I need some ideas!

6 comments:

N Luthi said...

lol. My sisters loved it and got me reading it to. I am almost done. The book had to go though holli and kailie first lol. anyway if you want a different but just as good in its own way of vampire books try Lyndsay Sands Bite me series. She is so funny!

I'm Mindy. said...

Look at you speed demon. I have about 150 pages left. This has been a good one huh...I cant wait for us to have a "little book club" talk about this one!

The Blanchard Family said...

I have read the first 3, and thought they were a lot of fun...I have been waiting for Carli and Cori to finish Breaking Dawn so I can start. I had to put the fire under Car's butt because I am leaving for St. George today and I wanted to take it with me! I will let you know what I think when I get done! But I am with you, I get sad when I am done reading a good book. Have you read all the Harry Potters? I never wanted to, but thought I would try them out just before the last book came out and I was hooked. So if you haven't or haven't wanted to, give it a try!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I've heard great thinks about the Twighlight series but I've never read them! I really wish we could get together before the baby comes, but he comes next month! Holy cow time flies! Anyway, we miss you guys.

Beth and Jess said...

Have you read the series with Uglies, Pretties, and Specials? Its good. Not like stuff I usually read but really really good. Its also a young adult fiction.

Angie said...

I was trying to avoid this series the way I avoided Harry Potter but low and behold my book club picked Twilight. Needless to say I finished it in 5 days and am already on New Moon. I'm just like every other 16 year old mormon girl and I don't care. I think I have a crush on Edward.