Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Big 25...

Well today I hit the big 25. I'm getting old...it feels like yesterday that I turned 16. Still can't believe how time flies. This morning Ethan and Kurt woke me up with a fun card and an attempt to make breakfast....see I haven't went to the grocery store and we are out of just about EVERYTHING. (no worries I made it to the grocery store this morning) but in an attempt to make chocolate chip pancakes for me we were out of...milk, eggs, and the good chocolate chips, so basically all that we had was the pancake mix. It was still a good morning and it's the thought that counts. I have such a good hubby, who is always so good to me.

Then this afternoon my mom, sister, sister-in-law, nieces & nephews, grandma, aunt, and cousin all took me to lunch at Zupas. It's always fun to be with family. Thank you everyone for all the phone calls, e-mails, visits, and text messages to wish me a Happy Birthday! It's been a good day....and I got my awesome birthday present from my hubby last week when he took me to the American Idol concert....so no complaints here. Just another year older!! I'm grateful for all that I've been blessed with in my life. I have so much to be thankful for and every year it just gets better and better.



Now how can you not love a face like this? This is Ethan's new smile...every time we tell him to smile we get some random face like this! I love it...he's got more personality then I know what to do with.



14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! We love ya

Jill said...

Happy birthday, it sounds like you had a blast.

The Jacobson Family said...

Happy Birthday Kara, It sounds like you had a great time. We miss you guys

Henderson said...

Happy Birthday!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday woman! I am so glad you had a good day. I miss you like crazy!

Keelee said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you......happy birthday dear Kara, your new haircut is hot on you!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

You little BRAT!!! When you did the Primary Bulletin Board you didn't even post your own Birthday!!
How were we to know!!!
You will get paybacks...I'm calling your mom and she will need to come to primary and do a FULL spotlight on you!! NAKED Baby pictures and ALL!!
And since I will not be there on Sunday to sing to you, HERE GOES!
Happy, Happy, Birthday Kara dear,
Happy days will come to you all year,
If I had one wish then it would be,
A Happy, Happy, Birthday to YOU from ME!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are the GREATEST!!

The Broughs said...

Kara, I am so sorry I didn't call you on your birthday! I am also sad we missed you at Bear Lake. I think we just missed each other. Well I hope you had a great birthday. You look so cute in these pictures! I love your hair. We will have to go to lunch soon for your birthday!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now we're both 25! I feel like a big kid now like I have to act like an adult now! I still feel like I'm 17 though! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kara!! Looks like fun!! :)

Kristin said...

You are so cute, and so sweet, and I totally hope your birthday ROCKED!! Like, I love you, and like, you are so awesome, and like your hair ROCKS!! Oh, and like, thanks for letting me play with you on your special day, it like ROCKED!! And you ROCK!!

N Luthi said...

Happy 25th Kara! YOu look so cute in those photos love the hair!!!

Angie said...

Hey remember that time I was camping and didn't know what day it was so I called you on your birthday thinking it was the day after your birthday? I'm awesome. Happy Birthday, sounds like it was a blast!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Kara ~ your so cute, Happy belated bday!!!! I just love your hair, it makes me want to chop mine off!!!! Tell your hubby hello. Your little guy has one adorable face!!!!