Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ethan's New Obsession...


You know that feeling you get when it's really quiet in the house? You wonder what you are going to find? Well a couple of days ago I found Ethan eating the dog food. By the time I found what he was doing, he had a mouthful! Luckily for me he was trying to spit it out! Apparently he didn't find the taste too appealing. Then just the other day instead of eating the dog food, he decided to put one pebble in at a time and play with it in the water. I knew it would happen one day, but now Ethan has officially eaten dog food! He's got an obsession with Kya's food and water.

On the other hand, Ethan loves Kya. She's a great dog and she lets him do anything to her. He loves to play with her, lay on her, and yell, "hi!" to her every morning. I was never big on dogs, but i have to say it's been fun watching Ethan get all excited over her!! Plus she's been a great dog!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

You know me...I am #1 dog hater, but these pictures are freakin cuter than crap! I do think its weird that the dog is 'part of the family', but you and Kurt are dumb like that! J/k love you guys!

I'm Mindy. said...

I love it...Eating dog food. It is offical you have a busy pre-toddler!! Keep documenting! It will bring many laughs to all.

Angie said...

OK this kid is so frekain cute I need to get out there and get my hands on him. SO adorable. You know, studies have shown that kids who eat dirt build up a stronger immune system so who knows, maybe dog food will have the same affect.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That is so funny that he ate the dog food! Is this what I have to look foward too?!?! I'm glad you got such great pictures of it! We miss you guys! We need to see you!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Yet another reason I should stear away from gettin a dog....But, I want one sooo BAD!!
At least it is JUST Dog Food...one thing that CAN be ingested. There is always something worse!!!
Trace came out of the bathroom yesterday with his toothbrush in his mouth and a tube of Cortizone 10 (anti itch cream) in hand. He had squirted some on his toothbrush and was brushing his teeth with it. A thick white film covered his lips....YUMMY!!!
I don't think his teeth itch anymore!! :)

Jill said...

That is so funny. I don't dare get a dog. That is probably not the only thing christian would do with the food. He would be putting it in Kaki's mouth or her eyes. Dont you just love boys!!