Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Picture Fun



I didn't realize how much "fun" it is to get pictures taken of your kids. My first experience was last mothers day with my sister and sister-in-law. We took all six grandkids and went to Kiddie Kandids to get pictures taken for my mom. I basically stood there in awe as my sister-in-law danced with a flower and a duck, my sister squirted water into my nephews mouth, and having my neice almost drop Ethan a couple of times. I have never laughed so hard or seen people sweat so much just trying to get pictures.

I finally experienced it on my own when Ethan was three months and i was doing everything i could to make him smile. I think there was sweat dripping off of me. Needless to say this time was painless, he was great, and we were in and out in about thirty minutes.

5 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

He looks so HANDSOME!! I love it when pictures are no longer so stressfull! He looks so stinkin CUTE! And your pages are adorable. I really want you to give me the 411 on digital Scrapbooking.

Mama Snow said...

It is nice to see you guys have a blog. Now I can see how big your cute little boy is getting. It sure is crazy how fast they grow. Well maybe one day we can all get together again.

Kristin said...

Alaina and I are your heroes when it comes to pictures!! That was good times and funny to read what you thought of it! Love you!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see what my baby looks like, let alone when he's one! I am so glad you are blogging!

Jill said...

So Cute!!!! I wish I had the talent.