Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I had a great Mother's Day! It seems like yesterday when we brought Ethan home from the hospital. Kurt was so sweet and took care of everything with Ethan today! So it was a nice relaxing day. We also got to talk to Kurt's twin brothers who are serving missions and are coming home in two weeks! Yeah!


Both Kurt and I have such awesome moms. Neither of us could have asked for a better mom to raise us to be who we are today! So to both our moms...Happy Mother's Day! We love you!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Such cute pictures....hope you had a wonderful mothers day! You are an amazing mom, and I learn from you, not the other way around. But I am glad I can answer your 27 phone calls a week with questions, it seems you think I'm a pro at the mom thing...so wrong are you!You are the best! I love you!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

What a HOT Mama!!
When Ethan gets older all of his friends will want to come over to his house just to be around his MOM!!!