Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back in the U.S. of A.





Kurt's twin brothers Trevor & Travis returned home from their missions last night! Trevor served in Paris, France and Travis served in Barcelona, Spain. Two years sure goes by quick! They came home to a brand new family....five new nieces and nephews. Mindy and Landon were able to adopt three cute kids shortly after they left, Kurt and I had Ethan, and Brandon and Kellie just had Bennett a month ago. So much changes so quickly!! We are so excited they are home!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pics! How fun, I love how exciting it is when missionaries come home....so cool! I bet it was fun for you, & crazy for them to have 5 additional family members!

The Broughs said...

I would just like you to know this is the very first comment I have ever made! I feel so special and cool. Um I think I figured out why you couldn't comment so try again later :) Wow I can't believe the twins are home AND that they came home on the same day. That is nuts. How exciting!!

{owens} said...

Hey Kurt and Kara. It's Ashley, Dallas' cousin. I found your blog on Dottie's. It looks like Ethan is so big now! I think I saw him when he was brand new. Well, keep in touch. I had fun blog stalking!