Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our 2008 so far....

Hawaii
We just got back from a week vacation in Hawaii with my family. We are lucky enough to go every year with my family since mom and dad own a time share. We stay in Ko'Olina at the Marriott resort! It's so much fun and something we look forward to every year. Here are a few pictures our vacation!!


Happy Birthday Ethan!!!
Ethan turned one on March 29th!! Time flies way too fast! We had family over for pizza and cake! It was tons of fun, and ethan had lots of fun with all the attention on him. I've become a digital scrapbooking addict, (for those of you who still do paper scrapping....you need to try the digital...it's awesome) anyways we took lots of pictures, so instead of posting a ton, here are two of my scrapbook pages of his b-dayThe cake was the best part of the whole day!

2 comments:

Angie said...

OK si when you figure out how to do the cute layout stuff let me know b/c mine sucks. Yours is SO cute holy cow. I added it to my list on my blog. YAY! Ethan is so freakin cute I can't believe he's already 1, holy cow!!!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Yeah! You finally did it! I am so glad we can keep in touch better now! We miss you guys! Love your new blog!