Friday, December 23, 2011

Preschool Bliss

Ethan had his Preschool Christmas Program on Wednesday night. I seriously don't know where this child of mine came from! He cracks me up! He knew every song and every word of all the songs. Kurt and I laughed so hard because when he sings it looks like he is overly enunciating every single word! Here is my cute typical Ethan...
Here he is with his best buddy (and cousin) Preston.
His super cute teachers....Mrs. Vesta
and Mrs. Becky.
Grandma Lynette and Grandpa Russ came to watch him
and Grandma Sherry was able to come see both Ethan and Preston.
He made sure to ask us the entire way home who we watched...him or everybody else? And even after telling him how great he did and that we watched him the WHOLE time, he pulled his sad pout face and in true Ethan form said, "I guess you just watched everybody else! I guess no one watched me!" I love that boy and we are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Where did that boy come from...PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!