Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grandma...back in the U.S.A.

My mom is home!! I wish it was July and she was home for good, but this is a quick three week stay. My sweet little Grandma's health has started to go down hill. With not knowing how long she will be here my mom came home to spend some time with her sweet mom.

She is staying at our house for the first part of her stay so she though just Kurt and I were coming the get her. What she didn't know was that all of us were there to surprise her! We met at the airport and put together our sign...
Here are the kids waiting patiently with the sign. Once they saw her they took off running to hug her.
I am so excited to have my mom home for just this little time! I tried to talk my dad into stowing away in a suitcase...I even offered to ship a life size poster of him sitting at his desk for the missionaries, but I guess we will have to wait to see him in July.

1 comment:

I'm Mindy. said...

That is so sweet...Your mom is great. Glad you can spend time with her!