Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve Tradition

We had our annual lunch on Christmas Eve this year at The Brick Oven. Before we left the kids got some pictures together. Reese is sporting her new hair cut. I was so sick of the crazy hairs everywhere that they just did a cute bob cut until it grows out evenly. I think she looks pretty cute. Plus I can still do the normal pig tails.
This year was different then the past two years since we had my mom here with us! It was a fun lunch and a fun way to pass some of the time! We also got a little crazy with photo's, Kurt learned that you get lots of pictures when you are with the Margetts' Fam.
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love photo sessions w/our family...Kurt can 'suck it'! xoxo

Walter Family said...

I love the pics of your cute kiddos! And how neat you got to have your mom home for Christmas! I hope you guys had a good one!!

Travis and Robyn said...

Wow Kara you look amazing! Your kids are adorable too. Resse is about the same age as my daughter I think so it's kinda fun to see. Merry Christmas!